Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Auckland holiday recount

During the holidays, I traveled to Auckland to see the sky tower and say goodbye to my cousin. So I wrote a recount about it. In class, we have been learning about figurative language. This is what I wrote.



                                                                             ART 

 In the first week of the holidays, I stayed at my cousin's house and we were meant to go to a holiday program. My cousin's teacher called her and said she had to do some art for her credits so we didn't end up going to the holiday program. While my cousin was doing art the teacher asked me if I wanted to do art. So She told me to search up what I wanted to draw or paint on and I said anything so she printed out a brain in a gar, skeleton hand, and a skeleton body frame. Later that day the teacher went to get us all a feed of garlic chips.

 

                                                                        GOING OUT

After we finished the art, I and my cousin went to my house to wait for my uncle to pick us up. When we arrived home, my nieces and nephews came over and we had to look after them. On the second week of the holiday, my family and I had to go take our family photos. We took photos when we went out to Paihia for lunch at jimmy jacks. When everyone was finished my mum asked me and my siblings if we wanted to go out to the lookout in Paihia to take more photos. Then we went to play at the beach.


                                                                        AUCKLAND

When I went back to my cousin's house they asked me if I wanted to go to Auckland with them to drop my other cousin off so she could catch her flight to Aussie. My uncle booked us a hotel in Auckland for when we get there. When we finally arrived in Auckland my cousin yelled “ Yass were in Auckland already” We arrived at Auckland at 10:30  then went to get dinner and go back to the hotel. It was funny because my uncle and aunty were trying to sleep while I and my cousins were being so loud.

                                                                     

                                                                          WAYBACK

The next day, my uncle, aunt, and cousin went to take my other cousin to the airport to catch her flight at 12:00 in the afternoon so she didn't miss it. When she finally jumped on the plane we went to get a feed of KFC Then made our way back home and got back at four in the afternoon. When we got home, we jumped out of the car and went to ride the motorbikes then went to pick my other cousin up so we could go for rides.

 

                                                                        REFLECTION                                        

Going back to Auckland to see the city, because we could see the lights from the sky tower from where the hotel

                       was me and my cousins being loud while my aunty and uncle were sleeping. 



No comments:

Post a Comment