Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

Calayas persuasive

 

Name: Calaya                                                                                   

Hook: I think survival 2022 will be good to learn about.

Opinion: It will be good to learn about the outside and survive in the wild.

Main Idea 1: This survival night will be good to learn how to cook without power and set up a place to stay if you don't have anywhere to stay.

Detail: To look after yourself in the bushes.

Main idea 2: That we will be safe and looked after. Will get along with our class 

In detail, there are 5 adults going.                                                      

Conclusion (say my opinion again and main points)  



                         My persuasive way of not going to the 2022 survival camp



In my opinion, I think I should not go on the year 7/8 survival trip.


I should not go because people go hunting out there, using guns, and hunters probably won't know we’re there shooting. Another reason why I should not go is that I was not organized even though we got told heaps of times. Also, if it rains while we sleep we will get flooded in and I don't wanna get wet or get up early just to get the water out of our tent.


 It’ll be uncomfortable sleeping on the ground. It gets stressful setting up if the sun burns hot. You could easily get injured and sunburnt. Imagine, if some kind of weird animals come to crawl into our tent, something bad could happen.



I also don’t enjoy going camping because it feels bad not having a shower for 2 days. Plus, they don't have a proper toilet. People will go for a shower in the lake but, that's yucky because there are animals out in nature and that's probably where they go for a swim. 


Mum, I know you want me to go so I can get out of your face and you can get peace and quiet. But you know I don't like going camping or sleeping somewhere else. The more I think about the Year 7 & 8 Survivor, the more I know I won't enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment