Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2022

My creature mihi.

Rangatiratanga: Animalia
 Phylum: Chordata 
Akomanga: Chondrichthyes
 otar: Carcharhiniformes
 Ota iti: Elasmobranchii I
nfraorder: Cicadomorpha 
Whanau nui: Selachimorpha 
Whanau:Spheniscidae



Ko wai au?.

I was found in the Western Atlantic ocean. My haukinga is in the area across the world. My whenua is out in the ocean area. My maunga is Atlantics bay and my home is the ocean. I can trace my lineage back through Spheniscidae, Selachimorpha, Chondrichthyes and Insects.This means that I am an I sea creature and I am related to sea animals. Going back further, I am also a part of the chordata phylum, which means I have fins dnd a tale and I am related to sea animlas like skates, rayes and chimaeras. I am also related to all the animals that roam the sea, but only very distantly. My full name is Carcharhinus isodon Finetooth... I am related to all the sea animals in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment