Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Story time

  This term we are learning about narrative writing. Some things I have been learning about is to show not tell and narratives.                    

                                     End of the world Orientation. Setting & characters 

 It was a sunny afternoon and skyscrapers, hotels, buildings, and highways were full of green grass and weeds around the whole city. Animals were running around a lonely city and birds were chirping through the sky. I fell out of a plane into the lonely city of New York and lay there wondering where I am in the world. 

 A box came thundering out of a long tower and stuff came gambling out of it. I picked up this strange thing out of the box and it was telling me something. I heard strange noises coming from the sky so I began to run. Out came this big flying robot from the corner of the buildings it came following me. I ran to the motorbike and began to take off. I

 went through the forest, the robot came gambling through the bushes, and out came the animals running around. I came to an end and decided to jump onto the robot so I wouldn't have fallen off the cliff. The robot went crashing down into the desert and I jumped out and walked around to see if anyone was there. I yelled “hello hello” to anyone there. I was finally there.

No comments:

Post a Comment